Head of Laboratory: prof. Batanov G.M.
The Line of Scientific Inquiry:
- Nonlinear Phenomena in the Strong Microwave Fields;
- Electron Cicliotron Resonance Heating of Plasma in Stellarator Systems;
- Turbulente Oscillations and the Transfer Processes in Magnetized Plasmas;
- Microwave discharges on the surface of the solids;
- Microwave discharges in gases;
- Experimental modeling of the explosive plasma processes in the solar corona.
The Line of Technical Activities:
- High Power Microwave Convertion to the Direct Electrical Current in Plasma;
- Creation the optical dence layers on the surfaces of the dielectric crystals;
- Microwave plasma processing of the surface of the metals and alloys.
The State Transport Company “MOSGORAVTOTRANS” (Russia);
The Humbolt University (Germany);
The Ministry of Science and Technology of Russia.
Adress: Prof. Batanov G.M., General Physics Institute, Plasma Physics Department, Vavilova 38, 117942 Moscow, Russia.